Inside Linfield - Sexual Misconduct and Relationship Violence

Reporting options

There are a variety of ways to report sexual misconduct and/or relationship violence. All of the following options are available to you, and can be pursued separately or simultaneously. 

Formal Misconduct Reporting

A formal misconduct form may be submitted. This form is not anonymous and information contained in the form will be reviewed by Linfield University officials. With the formal misconduct report form, contact will be made and resources will be provided to the reporting party and responding party. Completing this form does not constitute a police report. Formal reporting may be done through several college offices:

  • Linfield Public Safety - 503-883-7233 (24/7)
  • Residence Life - contact your residence hall RA or Residence Area Directors in Mahaffey 127 - 503-883-5433 (24/7)
  • On-Campus Process Navigators (Process Navigators are available to help students identify the services that will best serve them and guide them through the conduct process, if that reporting option is chosen)
  • Title IX Officer - Susan Hopp: 503-883-2588
  • Title IX Deputies
  • Title IX Investigator – Adrian Hammond, 503-883-2349

Formal reports may also be submitted through several non-Linfield offices:

Formal Report online option – The report is called a public report form, because it is available to all students to file a report.  It is not made public and is only viewed by the Dean of Students Office.

Please view our video about Title IX and the Linfield Sexual Misconduct & Relationship Violence process, reporting options, and resources.