Inside Linfield - External Faculty Grants

VIII. Non-funded proposals

In the event a submitted proposal does not receive funding, the faculty member should advise Institutional Advancement so that university records can be kept up to date. It is also prudent to request copies of the peer reviews. Many times the proposal can be amended to reflect the advice of the reviewers and then resubmitted. Such amendment and resubmission may result in funding for the project.